Portraits | Stories | Exhibits | Training
Who we are!
Museum of Humanity was created in 2001 after a dream of photographer Ruben Timman about a dilapidated and dark museum. It is a metaphor for the state of the world and our humanity. That dream is the starting point for portraying humanity worldwide as dignified as possible.
• We photograph people – on the street – and let them experience how valuable they are;
• We enrich cities with outdoor exhibitions and local events;
• We encourage young people to believe in themselves and to really see the other with education programs of School of Humanity;
• We train companies and organizations to create more connections and understanding;
• We organize activities and programs with our army of volunteers in our permanent museum in the Amsterdam area (Zaandam).
Museum of Humanity
1505 RD Zaandam
1505 RE Zaandam
Or call: +31-619 561 732 (preferably a Whatsapp message!)